○ 1 cycle = 10 days; the exhibit is 10 cycles for a duration of 100 days. The closing exhibit will be held at the end of January 2019 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
○ For each cycle, 10 artists with dissimilar styles will be added to the exhibit with a retail value of $1,000 or less (Three Valuation Levels).
○ The first 2-3 cycles are only open to password holders (No public website links).
○ Work is acquired through a proprietary hybrid retail-auction model with features such as triple-blind bidding, no reserves, private transparency and logical valuation.
○ The artist determines which final bid to accept.
○ Acquired works will be featured in private “Sold” area with relevant curated data.